A 1 day workshop discussing various herbs we can grow in our gardens and homes to create incense and smudge sticks.
In the workshop I cover
what plants are best suited to grow outdoors
- what plants you can grow indoors or partially indoors
- multiplying your plants either from seed or from cuttings
- caring, feeding and harvesting from these plants in a way that is respectful to the plan spirit
- tying and drying into smudge sticks or cutting them up to be used in a loose incense
- smudging ritual and ceremony
Sometimes I have plants or seeds for sale, if I do I will let you know at the start of the day so you are able to make a purchase if desired.
This is a 1 day workshop. We kick off at 10am and generally wrap it up around 4.30.
What you need if you attend this workshop:
- Sensible clothing ! Wellies and a raincoat are advised as we will be outside a lot and this is Britain after all….
- Pencils and paper. Pencil and sharpener and a notebook
- Food and drink. I supply tea and coffee you bring food, cup plate and cutlery 🙂
I encourage use of public transport where possible. This workshop is held at my home (address will be given after payment) which is easily accessible by stagecoach bus from Swindon. Swindon has a railway station for those coming in from slightly further away. Some camping may be available and accommodation can be found at several of the pubs in the high street a ten minute walk from my home.